Job Vacancy: Sales Representative
– To present, promote and sell Company’s products and services; maintain positive business relationships with the clients to gain customer satisfaction and to ensure future sales.
– To identify business opportunities by identifying prospected clients and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
– To establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
– To expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
– To achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
– To gather information on competitors and/or other marketing activities
Education & Qualifications:
– High School diploma or equivalent, college graduate is a plus.
– 2 to 5 Years of experience in sales with experience in local market, understanding of all market trends
– Good knowledge in Cost Analysis and Marketing
– Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English
– with Kuwait Driving License
Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (152)
- Business Development Executives Qatar Job Openings on April 2, 2021