Required PLANNING ENGINEER & QUANTITY SURVEYOR – Qatar
Company: QATAR DESIGN CONSORTIUM (QDC) – a leading Consultancy Firm offering high quality services in Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management / Supervision and Management Consultancy.
Degree in Civil Engineering discipline with certification in Planning and Scheduling of Projects using latest Primavera Contracts Management / Primavera 6 v.8.4 or v.15 applications with minimum 12 years of Building Project experience in planning, scheduling and cost engineering preferably with minimum 3 years experience in GCC in an internationally renowned company.
* BSc in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering with minimum 12 years of post qualification experience in Project Management / Construction Management / Construction Supervision & preferably with minimum 3 years experience in GCC in an internationally renowned company.
* Candidates with valid accreditation from MMUP / UPDA is preferable.
Interested candidates should be mailing their resume with the code & the position applied in the subject of the mail addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Locally available candidates with NOC and Transferable work visa is mandatory.
Only short listed will be contacted
Related Jobs (14)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineer) UAE Openings on January 28, 2020 Full Time
- Sr. Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor Qatar Openings on January 27, 2020 Full Time
- Graduate Structural / Civil Engineer Saudi Arabia Openings on January 22, 2020 Full Time