Payroll Assistant Job Description
1. Maintaining, updating and monitoring employee work schedule in Bio-time system.
2. Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees.
3. Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll attendance.
4. Prepare and collect adjustments after payroll.
5. Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll (attendance) from employees.
6. Calculate overtime, late, and absent per employee based on bio-time attendance.
7. Consolidating the medical certificate and manual attendance by monthly wise.
8. Ensure all overtime form have proper signatures upon submission.
9. Keep track of leave, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave.
10. Resolves timesheet discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
11. Verify attendance, hours worked, late, no punching and absent……
Send Cv with Job title to