Hi everyone we have an URGENT requirement for NDT Technicians in Saudi Offshore work
Interested candidates can apply to email id email@example.com (Under the code NDTECHSAUDI)
NDT Technicians shall have engineering diploma (associate engineer etc) / bachelor’s degree in science / Class 12 or above with experience.
Training / Qualifications
– PCN UT 3.1,3.2, 3.7,3.8, 3.9, PT, MT and RTFI Level II certification.
– PAUT and ToFD qualifications, additionally will be desirable.
– Previous Saudi Aramco approval documents in the above discipline categories.
– Knowledge, documented training, and field experience in certain fields of Conventional & Advanced NDT, depending on the type of industry (Oil and Gas, Power and Utilities, Infrastructure etc.).
– Require advanced testing capabilities like Computed Radiography, Phased Array Ultrasonic, Time of Flight Diffraction, Automated Ultrasonic Testing etc.
– Be familiar with applicable engineering standards and codes that will be used during NDT surveillance activities in offshore fabrication projects (Platforms, Structurals, Decks, Pipelays etc.).
– Minimum 5-8 years of experience in relevant discipline.
Technical Knowledge / Skills
– Ability to coordinate with client for the preparations and inspection, as per agreed scope of work or inspection plan.
– Ability to make judgments on the inspection findings.
– Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
– NDT report preparation.
– Preparing inspection equipment and tools for transportation to the job site.
– Organize and execute inspection jobs with professionalism.
– Set up and calibrate the Conventional NDT equipment.
– Understand the scope of work before reporting for any job.
– Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
– Prepare the proper scan plan for each Advance//Conventional NDT Job
– Execute Inspection, interpret results and prepare report in line with company procedures.
Application Process :
– Candidates should apply with full particulars – CV, Education and Technical Certificates, Passport Copy, Saudi exit papers, Approval Documents, CBT Pass result documents, Last employment contract with salary particulars and recent photograph as applicable.
Related Jobs (72)
- Service Technician and Service Engineer UAE Job Openings on June 22, 2021 Full Time