Looking for a Information Technology Officer:
• Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
• Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
• Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
• Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
• Good knowledge about Outlook and Email Configuration is must.
• Adhere to policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
• Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.
• Network and connect computers within organization to better communication.
• Minimum 3 to 4 year experience required on the desktop level support
• Knowledgeable : LAN/WAN and WIFI, EXSI Servers, McAfee EPO Server , Windows Exchange Server , Windows Server 2012R2 and 2008R2, Active Directory and Domain Controllers , Backup software and procedures , Sonic Wall Firewall , File Server and Sharing Policy .
• Degree in IT / ECE / Computer Engineering graduate
• With Microsoft Certification
• CCNA Certification
• Immediate joining
Email id :email@example.com