We are looking for an Accountant to perform daily accounting tasks.
– Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
– Statement and Balance Sheet.
– Vat filing
– Payable and Receivables.
– Prepare monthly Reports.
– Journal Voucher, Sales Incentive, Product costing.
– Maintain petty cash, Invoices Costing.
– Supplier Reconciliation and Payment Scheduling.
– Deductions, Bonuses, Finalization of Staff Provisions, Leave Salary etc.
– Monitoring Bank Position and Bank Reconciliation
– Replying emails of the clients and provide them with the required information.
– Variances Monitoring, identifying trends & recommending actions to management.
– Mailing, Contract, Pay Slip, Warning letters, LPO, etc.
– Maintain purchase, Sales commissions, Utilities, Payment Vouchers, and Bank Transfers, etc.
– Liaising with Auditors for the Finalization of Annual Accounts
Bachelor’s degree in commerce
CPA or equivalent
At least 2 years of experience as an Accountant in the car rental industry
Proficient in using ERP, advanced in MS Excel
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Good learner, mathematical skills, client interfacing skills, excellent communication, and analytical skills.