We are looking for a Commercial Manager for Hotel project in Oman. You will have minimum 18 years’ experience on High Rise Towers, Hotel projects etc., projects in GCC region.
This is an exciting opportunity offering an excellent wage structure as well as the opportunity to progress internally with one of the world’s leading contracting companies.
Main responsibilities will typically include:
• Contractual and commercial advice to board level management
• Claims, change order, dispute and risk management
• Review, drafting and amendment of contractual documents and correspondence
• Review of tender documents
• Liaison with externally appointed specialists and legal consultants
• Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying / Civil Engineering with MRICS and / or chartered status with an internationally recognised professional body preferred.
• Must have at least 15-18 years’ worth of experience in high rise building projects with at least 7 years’ worth of experience in the Middle East
• Experience of working within a multi-national team essential.
• Currently based in Oman
If interested, kindly send us your updated CV on our email id email@example.com
Related Jobs (14)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineer) UAE Openings on January 28, 2020 Full Time
- Sr. Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor Qatar Openings on January 27, 2020 Full Time
- Graduate Structural / Civil Engineer Saudi Arabia Openings on January 22, 2020 Full Time
- Planning Manager & Quantity Surveyor Qatar Openings on January 19, 2020 Full Time