Business Development Manager’s position.
Role: To prospect for new business, schedule appointments, make sales calls, provide product recommendations, provide workshops and training, close sales, and provide client service.
To apply for this role, You MUST:
– Be fluent in Arabic and English
– Have prior experience in the UAE in marketing and selling credit insurance to corporations in the Middle East region, from small businesses to large regional and fortune 500 organizations.
– Have experience in presenting solutions and underwriting results to leading executives within these companies.
– Have generated sustainable profitable business that is in line with targeted goals in your current role.
– Be able to Identify and support business development opportunities and build successful long term partnerships with brokers, prospects and stakeholders.
Salary up to 17,500AED
If you have the above experience, please do send your CV to email@example.com
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted