We are hiring for a Male Nurse!
• Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
• Diagnosing the disease by analyzing the patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his recovery.
• Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
• Maintaining a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
• Conducting research for improving nursing practices and healthcare outcomes.
• Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks, and strokes.
• Discussing treatment with top doctors, pharmacists, and physicians in critical cases.
• Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
• Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus proper diet.
• Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment and instruments.
• Preparing patients for examinations.
• Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
· Degree in Bachelor in Science in Nursing.
· Drug Familiarization.
· Preferred for six months’ experience.
* Transferable Iqama.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org